CARBON DETAILING PRICING
TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY
THE MOBILE SUPERCAR DETAILING AND VALETING SERVICE FOR SOUTH / WEST LONDON.
Entry Level Detail
- An Entry Level Detail is for cars that we haven’t seen before. If you are a new client or have just purchased a used car then this is the service for you.
- 4×4 +£30 Extra
- Designed to keep your vehicle in the best condition possible. If the car has already had our paint correction/protection detail a Regular Maintenance package will return the vehicle to showroom standard
- 4×4 +£20 Extra
- Our Full Detail is an intermediate service which includes a paintwork protection. This type of Protection (wax or sealant) lasts for 6 months.
- 4×4 +£200 Extra
New Car Paint Protection
- All new cars benefit from applying a good quality, long lasting ceramic coating to the paintwork. It provides a great base to work with and is extremely low maintence.
- *option to purchase a regular maintenance detail for £50* T&C’s apply
4×4 +£100 Extra
Paint Correction / Protection
- A 3 stage machine polish is carried out to remove imperfections in the paint work, such as swirl marks and fine scratches. This is followed by a ceramic coating, creating a highly repellent, harder layer to the paints natural coat.
- 4×4 +£300 Extra
- We appreciate that not all cars are the same. Whether you have a luxury hypercar, a vintage classic or are looking to prepare your car for sale, have a concours event coming up or if your car just returned from a film set. Contact us for a bespoke package, tailored to your vehicle’s specific requirements.
Carbon Detailing uses these products: