PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
PAINT CORRECTION & PROTECTION PACKAGE
With our Paint Correction Package, your vehicle will be inspected to determine the level of correction required. A three-stage machine polish and if required, a wet sanding, will be carried out to remove any swirl marks, fine scratches and etchings caused by bird droppings and tree sap.
All correction details are treated with a ceramic coating paint protection product. This not only seals in our hard work but protects and restores the vehicles paintwork to its original high gloss.
By applying a ceramic coating to the paintwork, you are creating a highly repellent, harder, 9H, layer to the surface. It will help to protect your car from fallout, droppings, tar and even minor scratches.
With over 6 year’s of experience using this high-quality product the ceramic coating works well on both gloss and matt finishes and if looked after correctly, is durable for 2-3 years. With enhancing hydrophobic properties, it provides a high gloss finish to the vehicle’s paintwork.
With self-cleaning properties within the coating, no waxing or reapplication is required. Therefore, is extremely low maintenance
Going forward this will provide the best base for maintenance.
Length of time required: 1 – 1.5 days
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches – Multipurpose cleaner and brushes used to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
Bodywork Step 1
- Under bonnet deep cleaned using a multipurpose cleaner
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 2
- Snow Foam
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 3
- 2 Bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
- Door shuts, sills etc
- Rinse down
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- 600gsm silk edged towels followed by Microfiber
- Vehicle blow-dried to remove excess water in door shuts, sills etc
- Wet sanding (additional cost)
- Heavy cut compound to cut back scratches and marks
- Medium cut compound to remove polish marks
- Refined gloss compound to rebuild wet gloss / mirror finish
- Protection applied to paintwork, glass and metal
- Dry Vacuum
- Blow out and brush of the interior (including vents)
- Leather surface area cleaned
- Windows cleaned and polished using 2 new microfibre towel
- Windows cleaned and polished using 2 new microfibre towels
- Tyres dressed and excess water wiped down
Paint Correction / Protection
- A 3 stage machine polish is carried out to remove imperfections in the paint work, such as swirl marks and fine scratches. This is followed by a ceramic coating, creating a highly repellent, harder layer to the paints natural coat.
- 4×4 +£300 Extra