PAINT CORRECTION & PROTECTION PACKAGE
With our Paint Correction Package, your vehicle will be inspected to determine the level of correction required. A three-stage machine polish and if required, wet sanding (additional cost and additional time required), will be carried out to remove any swirl marks, fine scratches and etchings caused by bird droppings and tree sap.
After all paint correction is carried out the paint work is sealed in using CarPro Cquartz 3.0 Ceramic coating. This not only seals in all our hard work, but protects improves the vehicles paintwork clear coat strength leaving a higher gloss level finish.
By applying CarPro Cquartz 3.0 ceramic coating to the paintwork, you are creating a highly repellent surface with extreme hydrophobicity properties once its fully cured.
Made up of 70% SiO2, with 99.9% purity formula, CarPro Cquartz 3.0 is the first ever nano silica coat which has this unique concentration.
This ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface and guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength resistance and water-repellency.
Benefits of CarPro Cquartz ceramic:
SiO2 is one of the hardest materials in the world. It creates a clear but still long-lasting hard coating on surfaces and can be applied in hot or cold environments.
Cquartz offers an extremely durable, hard glass coat, which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
Not only does it protect, it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self-cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQ UK can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
With over 7 years of experience of applying ceramic coating and caring for it, we only recommend what we’ve experienced to be the highest-quality product on the market. CarPro Cquartz ceramic coating works well on both gloss and matt finishes a and can be applied to PPF and vinyl coatings. If looked after correctly, it is durable for over 2 years.
With self-cleaning properties within the coating, no waxing or reapplication is required. Therefore, is extremely low maintenance.
Going forward this will provide the best base for maintenance to your vehicle.
Length of time required: 1 – 2 days
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches – Multipurpose cleaner and brushes used to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
Bodywork Step 1
- Under bonnet deep cleaned using a multipurpose cleaner
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 2
- Snow Foam
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 3
- 2 Bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
- Door shuts, sills etc
- Rise down
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- 600gsm silk edged towels followed by Microfiber
- Vehicle blow-dried to remove excess water in door shuts, sills etc
- Wet sanding (additional cost)
- Heavy cut compound to cut back scratches and marks
- Medium cut compound to remove polish marks
- Refined gloss compound to rebuild wet gloss / mirror finish
- CarPro Cquarts ceramic coating is applied to the paintwork
- CarPro Skins ceramic coating applied to PPF
- Cured for 1 hour then CarPro Reload, a hyper gloss sealant its applied.
- CarPro Cquarts DLUX applied to rubber, plastic and alloys
- CarPro Flybe Forte applied to glass
- Blow out and brush of the interior (including vents)
- Leather surface area cleaned
- Windows cleaned and polished using 2 new microfibre towel
- Windows cleaned and polished using 2 new microfibre towels
- Tyres dressed and excess water wiped down
Paint Correction / Protection
- A 3 stage machine polish is carried out to remove imperfections in the paint work, such as swirl marks and fine scratches. This is followed by a ceramic coating, creating a highly repellent, harder layer to the paints natural coat. Terms & Conditions apply.