PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
EXPERIENCE IS EVERYTHING
DESERVES THE BEST
PAYING ATTENTION PAYS DIVIDENDS
PAINT CORRECTION & PROTECTION PACKAGE
With our Paint Correction Package your vehicle will be inspected to determine the level of correction required. A three-stage machine polish will be carried out to remove any swirl marks, fine scratches and etchings caused by bird droppings and tree sap.
All correction details are treated with a protection product. This not only seals in our hard work but protects and restores the vehicles paintwork to its original high gloss. Going forward this will provide the best base for maintenance.
Length of time required: 1 – 1.5 days
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches – Multipurpose cleaner and brushes used to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
Bodywork Step 1
- Under bonnet deep cleaned using a multipurpose cleaner
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 2
- Snow Foam
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 3
- 2 Bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
- Door shuts, sills etc
- Rinse down
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- 600gsm silk edged towels followed by Microfiber
- Vehicle blow-dried to remove excess water in door shuts, sills etc
- Wet sanding
- Heavy cut compound to cut back scratches and marks
- Medium cut compound to remove polish marks
- Refined gloss compound to rebuild wet gloss / mirror finish
- Protection applied to paintwork, glass and metal
- Dry Vacuum
- Blow out and brush of the interior (including vents)
- Leather surface area cleaned
- Windows cleaned and polished using 2 new microfibre towel
- Windows cleaned and polished using 2 new microfibre towels
- Tyres dressed and excess water wiped down
Paint Protection Options
Paint Protection using Wax
A wax offers hydrophobic properties and a greater depth of shine. Whilst it enriches gloss and acts as a final finish, it does not offer the same level of protection a ceramic coating will.
A wax will last 3 – 6 months on a vehicle and will require maintenance.
Paint Protection using a Ceramic Coating
By applying a ceramic coating to the paint work, you are creating a highly repellent, harder, 9H, layer to the surface. It will help to protect your car from fallout, droppings, tar and even minor scratches.
With 6 year’s experience of using this high quality product the ceramic coating works will on both gloss and matt finishes and if looked after correctly, is durable for 2-3 years. With enhancing hydrophobic properties, it provides a high gloss finish to the vehicles paintwork.
With self-cleaning properties within the coating, no waxing or reapplication is required. Therefore, is extremely low maintenance.
Paint Correction with Wax: From £750
Paint Correction with Ceramic Coating: From £950
Carbon Detailing uses these products: