PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
NEW CAR PAINT PROTECTION PACKAGE
All new cars benefit from applying a good quality, long lasting paint protection, such as a ceramic coating, to them.
Our high-quality ceramic coating works will on both gloss and matt finishes and if looked after correctly, is durable for 2-3 years. This is, in our opinion, a must with all new vehicle’s. With enhancing hydrophobic properties, it provides a high gloss finish to the vehicle’s paintwork. By applying a ceramic coating to the paintwork, you are creating a highly repellent, harder 9HB layer to the surface. It will help to protect your car from fallout, droppings, tar and even minor scratches
With self-cleaning properties within the coating, no waxing or reapplication is required. Therefore, is extremely low maintenance and will provide a great base to work with going forward.
Prior to application, a single stage machine polish is often required to deal with any slight imperfections that the car may have and to prepare the paintwork.
With our new car package, the interior will also be fully protected.
Length of time required: 1 – 1.5 days
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches – Multipurpose cleaner and brushes used to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
Bodywork Step 1
- Under bonnet deep cleaned using a multipurpose cleaner
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 2
- Snow Foam
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 3
- 2 Bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
- Door shuts, sills etc
- Rise down
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- Vehicle protected and taped
- Single stage, gloss enhancing, light machine polish if required – Please note that this does NOT remove any scratches or swirls
- Isolated areas corrected (additional charges may apply)
- CarPro Erased applied to the panels and wiped down
- CarPro Cquarts ceramic coating is applied to the paintwork
- CarPro Skins ceramic coating applied to PPF
- Cured for 1 hour then CarPro Reload, a hyper gloss sealant its applied.
- CarPro Cquarts DLUX applied to rubber, plastic and alloys
- CarPro Flybe Forte applied to glass
- CarPro Cquartz Leather and Vinyl Coating applied to leather interior
- CarPro Cquarts Fabric Protection applied to cloth and carpets.
- Dry vacuum
- Blow out and brush the interior (including vents)
- Wipe down of interior / all finishes
- Windows cleaned using 2 new microfibre towels
- Tyres dressed
New Car Paint Protection
- All new cars benefit from applying a good quality, long lasting ceramic coating to the paintwork. It provides a great base to work with and is extremely low maintence.
- *option to purchase a regular maintenance detail for £50* T&C’s apply
4×4 +£100 Extra