PROTECT YOUR INVESTMENT
NEW CAR PAINT PROTECTION PACKAGE
All new cars benefit from applying a good quality, long lasting paint protection, such as CarPro Ceramic Cquartz Nano hard coating, to them.
With our New Vehicle protection package we apply a double layer of the CarPro product range to protect all vehicles surfaces from exterior paint, metal, glass, plastics, interior fabrics and leather. PPF and vinyl wrap coatings can also be protected with a specially developed product, providing the best possible protection. When looked after correctly, you should expect a durability of more than 2 years.
In our opinion, this is a must for all new vehicle’s.
CarPro Ceramic quartz protection leaves a hard coated surface to the paintwork, with extreme hydrophobicity once cured. Made up of 70% SiO2, with 99.9% purity formula, CarPro Cquartz is the first ever nano silica coat which has this unique concentration.
This ensures the most transparent glass coat film over the surface and guarantees long lasting coating with extreme strength resistance and water-repellency.
Benefits of CarPro Cquartz ceramic:
SiO2 is one of the hardest materials in the world. It creates a clear but still long-lasting hard coating on surfaces and can be applied in hot or cold environments.
Cquartz offers an extremely durable, hard glass coat, which can protect for more than 2 years against minor scratches, acid rain, bird droppings, corrosive traffic film, tar and harmful UV rays.
Not only does it protect, it also offers a deep, rich gloss with self-cleaning properties, making future washing of your vehicle, faster and easier. CQ UK can prevent 50% of light wash marring.
Prior to application most vehicles require a single stage machine polish and localised correction to remove any slight imperfections that may have occurred during the dealership preparation or vehicle transportation.
Length of time required: 1 – 1.5 days
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches – Multipurpose cleaner and brushes used to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
Bodywork Step 1
- Under bonnet deep cleaned using a multipurpose cleaner
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 2
- Snow Foam
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 3
- 2 Bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
- Door shuts, sills etc
- Rise down
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- Vehicle protected and taped
- Single stage, gloss enhancing, light machine polish if required – Please note that this does NOT remove any scratches or swirls
- Isolated areas corrected (additional charges may apply)
- CarPro Erased applied to the panels and wiped down
- CarPro Cquarts ceramic coating is applied to the paintwork
- CarPro Skins ceramic coating applied to PPF
- Cured for 1 hour then CarPro Reload, a hyper gloss sealant its applied.
- CarPro Cquarts DLUX applied to rubber, plastic and alloys
- CarPro Flybe Forte applied to glass
- CarPro Cquartz Leather and Vinyl Coating applied to leather interior
- CarPro Cquarts Fabric Protection applied to cloth and carpets.
- Dry vacuum
- Blow out and brush the interior (including vents)
- Wipe down of interior / all finishes
- Windows cleaned using 2 new microfibre towels
- Tyres dressed
New Car Paint Protection
- All new cars benefit from applying a good quality, long lasting ceramic coating to the paintwork. It provides a great base to work with and is extremely low maintenance. Terms & Conditions apply.
- *option to purchase a regular maintenance detail for £50*
4×4 +£100 Extra