Our Full Detail gives you that little bit more. This is an intermediate service which includes a protection being applied to the paintwork. This type of Paint Protection (wax or sealant) lasts for 6 months.
Length of time required: 1 day
- 3 step clean inside and outside the barrel
- Removal of iron filings embedded in the alloy
- Arches – Multipurpose cleaner and brushes used to remove stubborn dirt that can cause rust and rot
- Remove coke build up, carbon deposits, metal filings and tar
Bodywork Step 1
- Under bonnet deep cleaned using a multipurpose cleaner
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 2
- Snow Foam
- Rinse down
Bodywork Step 3
- 2 Bucket method
- Two (new) lambs-wool mitts with PH neutral soap
- Door shuts, sills etc
- Rise down
Clay Mitt Stage
- Removal of any contamination on all paintwork panels
- 600gsm silk edged towels followed by Microfiber towels
- Vehicle blow-dried to remove excess water in door shuts, sills etc
Polish – Wax or spray sealant
- Vehicle protected and taped
- Single stage light machine polish
- Paintwork finishes with either a carnauba wax or a spray sealant.
- Dry vacuum
- Steam cleaned interior
- Blow out and brush the interior (including vents)
- Wipe down of interior / all finishes.
- Tyres dressed and excess water wiped down
- Our Full Detail is an intermediate service which includes a paintwork protection. This type of Protection (wax or sealant) lasts for 6 months. Terms & Conditions apply.
- 4×4 +£200 Extra